Every Tom, Dick, and Harry knows regular dental appointments are significant to dental health. Nonetheless perhaps you have not really considered the many benefits to routine dental appointments, or the things you can do between appointments to help maintain good dental health and keep the dentist’s work and your bills – to a minimum!
The following are the top 10 things we as dentist would want you to know about dental exams and appointments!
His may be a sign that you have a clinical sleep problem, such as insomnia disorder or sleep apnea. If you are doing all the right things and practicing good sleep hygiene, and still have trouble falling or staying asleep, you may need to see a sleep specialist.
How it Works
- Change your toothbrush more regularly – as often as every 3 months
- Maintaining dental health between appointments is easier than you think.
- Dental problems don’t resolve themselves, so it’s important to see your dentist.
- Good nutrition between appointments helps keep teeth healthy.
- If you have bad breath, a dental issue may be to blame.
- Root canal treatments are not actually painful
- Regular dental check-ups and cleanings are crucial .
- Gum disease affects your overall health, not just your dental health
- Dental exams also include oral cancer screenings
- Brushing every day is the best thing you can do between dental exams
There you have it – 10 things your dentist would want you to know about the importance of routine dental exams! Be sure to schedule your regular dental appointments, as well as brush and floss every day to prevent cavities and gum disease.